Join us for worship at 11am on Sundays, in-person or on Facebook Live!
Join us in worship in-person on Sundays at 11am in the sanctuary. Please be sure to review the below health and safety reminders before you attend.
If you are more comfortable at home, join us in worship remotely:
A few reminders:
- As you plan to return, watch this video about what to expect: https://vimeo.com/456009788
- Signs will be posted indicating symptoms and urging people to stay home/seek medical attention if they have symptoms or are feeling sick at all.
- Wear a face covering. For anyone who attends without a face covering, we will have disposable ones available.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing of at least 6 feet!
- Bring your own Bible, journal, and pen
- Only a small number of paper bulletins will be available. Instead, view the bulletin from your tablet or phone! https://upctx.org/worship-resources/
- At this time, no choir, children’s ministries, or nursery.
- We will worship with music from our accompanists, and other special music!
- In accordance with guidance from experts in singing and public health, we will not be singing as a congregation at this time.
- No coffee hour or food sharing, such as potlucks.
For the time being, office hours will continue remotely. If you’d like to make an appointment to meet during office hours, please email our administrative assistant at [email protected] or call the church office phone number at 903-455-1370